FOSS.in Talk on Fedora Electronics Laboratory

Hello Folks,

As some of you already know, I will be making a presentation on Fedora
Electronics Laboratory at FOSS.IN in a week and a half and have come
up with some topics I will be covering there below. This talk is
mainly intended at presenting a developer point of view of FEL (of
course an introduction will be given).

- Introduction to FEL (Packages, philosophy, why fel?)
- Current Status of FEL
- Future Roadmap
- Developer Opportunities (Am still listing down the tasks gathering
mostly from the roadmap like unpackaged packages, testbench creation,
documentation)

Is there some other major topic that you guys suggest? A gentle
reminder that this is a developer oriented conference that aims at
creating more Free Software contributors and just not users.

[1] http://foss.in/2008/schedules/

Regards,
--
Aanjhan