Re: FEL Contributor

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 12:09 PM, JoergSimon wrote:
> Hello Chitlesh, Thibault
>
> as you know i have started to support Kyrgyzstan to build another Homebase for
> Fedora in Central Asia. Today Mirlan - our new Fellow - told me he is
> thinking about, giving a talk about FEL. Great! If i do a lucky shot it is
> always a Electronic Student ;)
> I recommend Mirlan as a trustworthy fellow and i am sure you can help him in
> starting as a FEL Contributor.

Hello Joerg and everyone one,

Thanks joerg :)

Mirlan, welcome to the team.
As you have most probably heard of FEL (Fedora Electronic Lab).
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL

Fedora Electronic Lab consists of contributors like us, who are
working hard so that Fedora could provide a complete electronic
simulation platform using Fedora Infrastructure for that.

This Infrastructure consists of Fedora Ambassadors (marketing and
recruiting), mailing lists, Release engineers, livedvd,... This
explains "Fedora"'s presence in FEL. We believe that with Fedora's
already matured infrastructure, we can focus more on electronics and
produce quick outcomes.

Please join FEL's mailing list and introduce yourself and let us know
how you can contribute to FEL. We will be glad to hear from you.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh

-