Re: How to use FEL ?

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 5:33 PM, Danishka Navin < > wrote:
> Hi Chitlesh ,

Hello Danishka

> Is it possible to install FEL using F9 or F10 DVD ? do we need extra
> repository?

FEL includes packages only from official fedora repositories and are
default in any fedora installed system. You don't need to install any
other repository. This is one of the goals of FEL quick deployment of
design tools. You can take any Fedora dvd or livecd to install, then
you can yum install any package you would like..

> And what about FEL with Fedora LiveCD?

FEL on a Fedora LiveCD is the FEL LiveDVD. It will be released as
torrent, on the 25 november 2008,
However if you want to create your own FEL livedvd, follow this small tutorial
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/livedvd.html

> Coz, I can introduce FEL to school education system in Sri Lanka.

Thanks that will be cool. Let's us know how we could assist you if we can.
Currently, I'm updating this document:
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/fel-flyer8.pdf
By next weekend you can have an updated version on:
http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/

> Appreciate your help.
>
> Best Regards,
> Danishka