Re: Re: FEL Contributor

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 12:17 PM, Aanjhan R wrote:
> Folks, this reminds me the undiscussed point in yesterday's meeting.
> "Quick To Do stuff for potential contributors". It would be nice if we
> can get a wiki page going wrt "To Do" stuff so that incoming people
> can have a look and right away start contributing.

The following was what I presented during the meeting:
 http://chitlesh.fedorapeople.org/FEL/devel/FEL_devel_timeline.html

I _may_ be looking forward to introduce some tools for the XMOS development.

Yes, XMOS :) https://www.xmos.com/

I have a friend that I may meet sometime early 2009. He is working on
some XMOS eda tools for his company. I've briefly invited him to join
FEL with his XMOS development kits. We decided to meet face-to-face to
discuss next time he comes to Europe.

But if he really pushes his work to FEL, damn, FEL will be among the
first (compared to big EDA vendors) who will be providing such
development environment. I'm excited.

Kind regards,
Chitlesh