Re: "perl development" comps.xml group?

Chris Weyl wrote:
On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 2:24 AM, Iain Arnell <iarnell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That's where I was going with this.  The packages I listed certainly aren't
comprehensive -- and I hope I didn't give that impression -- just meant to
be a starting point for discussion.  The packages an individual person uses
clearly vary, well, by person, but I don't think it's difficult to classify
something as a "thing[] that might be interesting to developers".
Well, I don't see much practical use for this.

In real world perl development starts with a set of very few individually chosen perl-modules, which gradually (often very slowly) evolves over time.

Ralf

--
Fedora Extras Perl SIG
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/Perl