Re: Test::Pod::Coverage tests...

RC> You don't want to know about the bugs and deficits your packages
RC> suffer from?

Well, to play devil's advocate, if we're to consider lack of
documentation coverage a bug and block inclusion of packages due to
those bugs, then we shouldn't even have a kernel.

Of course we should run test suites, and we should of course block
packages when those test suites fail but are expected to pass.  But
blocking due to lack of documentation coverage is pushing things a bit
beyond the bounds of reason.

 - J<

[Index of Archives]     [Fedora Announce]     [Fedora Kernel]     [Fedora Testing]     [Fedora Legacy Announce]     [Fedora PHP Devel]     [Kernel Devel]     [Fedora Legacy]     [Fedora Maintainers]     [Fedora Desktop]     [PAM]     [Red Hat Development]     [Big List of Linux Books]     [Gimp]     [Yosemite Information]