Re: Q: How to locally maven-install a fedora maven-based package?

On 08/04/15 11:08, Mat Booth wrote:
On 8 April 2015 at 10:04, Alec Leamas <leamas.alec@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:leamas.alec@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        You can call "xmvn" instead of "mvn" and it will first try to
        use system
        jars.

    I take this answer as "No, there is no such tool" (?)

To get this tool, you can:

# yum install xmvn

Sure :)

Sorry for not being clear enough. What I mean is "There is no tool which parses the /usr/share/maven-metadata/foo.xml and maven-installs the jar(s) listed therein according to the metadata"

xmvn doesn't really fit the bill for reasons explained in my previous message.

Cheers!

--alec