Re: Further improvements for Java macros - files section simplified

Heya all,

So, after a few more tweaks these changes are now in rawhide & f18. As a test I
converted jetty spec to this new thing:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/jetty.git/commit/?id=6405e95801355483d64642f5fa75acbf00106d61

stats:

jetty.spec | 178

Enjoy,

Quoting Stanislav Ochotnicky (2012-10-10 18:51:14)