Re: Java SIG meeting agenda for 21st September agenda

Excerpts from Dr Andrew John Hughes's message of Mon Sep 20 20:01:20 +0200 2010:
> On 17:52 Mon 20 Sep     , Stanislav Ochotnicky wrote:
> > This is a reminder that we are having our second meeting on 21st of
> > September at 17:00 UTC. The meeting will be held in #fedora-meeting.
> >
> > Agenda:
> >  * Go through Action items from previous meeting[1]
> >    - New Java package review template [2]
> >    - Tips & trics/common maven problems and how to fix them [3]
> >    - Current list of "critical java packages"
> >    - Current status on Java wiki pages
> >    - New packaging guidelines
> >    - Rest of the things
> >  * Decide about Java wiki GCJ split (bozhidar)
>
> What does this mean?  I don't see a reference and I don't recall any previous posts about it.

Come to the meeting and you'll see :-)

Ok now seriously... Bozhidar was going through our Java,Java/FAQ
wiki pages (as agreed on our last SIG meeting) and noticed there are
a lot of outdated references to GCJ, plus it might be confusing for
new users. So we were thinking about separating information for GCJ
(ergo Java 1.5) into a separate wiki page.

Our Java wiki pages are really in need of an update, any help would be
appreciated. For example I just noticed wrong link to old mailing list
(already fixed).

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky@xxxxxxxxxx>

PGP: 71A1677C