Java SIG meeting agenda for 21st September agenda

This is a reminder that we are having our second meeting on 21st of
September at 17:00 UTC. The meeting will be held in #fedora-meeting.

Agenda:
 * Go through Action items from previous meeting[1]
   - New Java package review template [2]
   - Tips & trics/common maven problems and how to fix them [3]
   - Current list of "critical java packages"
   - Current status on Java wiki pages
   - New packaging guidelines
   - Rest of the things
 * Decide about Java wiki GCJ split (bozhidar)
 * Check current status of FTBFSs of java packages (sochotni)
 * Open floor

[1] http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2010-09-07/fedora-meeting-1.2010-09-07-18.05.html
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Java_review_template
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Java_packaging_common_problems