Re: Why does eclipse now require lucene-devel?

On 10/02/07, Andrew Overholt <overholt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So you've been using the JPackage lucene with Fedora Eclipse?
Interesting.  We don't usually recommend mixing repos like that due to
possible API differences between versions of things like lucene.  Did
the Eclipse help system indexing work for you?  That's where it uses
lucene.

Hee ... I have to say I haven't actually used the Eclipse help for
probably several years now. (Typical programmer, never actually reads
the documentation ... :) ) I remember it used to pop up a Mozilla
window that I disliked.

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster