Re: [fedora-java] mod_jk

Hi Kenneth,

This is not the http connector, it is the ajp connector. It is necessary
only if you want apache to serve as a front-end for tomcat, say when a
site needs to run both jsp and php, or you want apache to load balance
many tomcat instances. I would like to have it, but it is not strictly
necessary to run java web apps using tomcat.

But it is necessary if, like me, you're serving a "regular" web site and need to integrate somebody's Java app.

That's what I told. :-)

[]s, Fernando Lozano