Re: [fedora-java] mod_jk

Hi Anthony,

I just noticed that we don't build jk (from tomcat5) or package mod_jk
(or should that be jk2/mod_jk2?).  It seems weird to package tomcat5,
but not the Apache httpd connector.  Is it too late to squeeze into FC4?
This is not the http connector, it is the ajp connector. It is necessary only if you want apache to serve as a front-end for tomcat, say when a site needs to run both jsp and php, or you want apache to load balance many tomcat instances. I would like to have it, but it is not strictly necessary to run java web apps using tomcat.

[]s, Fernando Lozano