Re: [fedora-java] mod_jk

--On Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:09 PM +0100 Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas.mailhot@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You have good mod_jk packages at JPackage. Probably nothing built for
FC4T1, but the srpms should rebuild just fine.

They should be pretty up-to-date, latest jk1 version or the previous one.

As I said, I'm just getting my feet wet with Java. (I've been able to read it for some time, to follow magazine articles, but never deployed anything.) (I'm using FC2, but do pull SRPMs from Rawhide and other repositories.)

I hadn't seen <http://www.jpackage.org/> before. Thanks for the pointer.