Re: What makes Fedora desirable in clouds?

Very helpful for testing and development.  Can setup a clean, sometimes
relatively powerful environment with fast downloads from caches then
take it down once done.

On 5/16/23 08:48, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> Dne 15. 05. 23 v 16:28 Major Hayden napsal(a):
>> * Is there something lacking in the Fedora experience?
>
> I was recently forced to migrate my personal server from on-premise to
> cloud and I tried several small EU VPS providers. The Fedora was not
> available there. Sometimes CentOS 7, rarely 8. Only Debian or Ubuntu.
Making this easier would be great. CentOS stream is not popular for
smaller providers. Rocky and have Alma gained traction there.

>> * Are we missing docs and blog posts that help users deploy their favorite applications on Fedora?
>
> More documentation and examples please.

This would be helpful.  Documentation would also help for deploying on
smaller VPS providers.  Increasing number of availability zones in AWS
would be good as well, for example South Africa is missing.  Alibaba and
Oracle are other cloud providers for which it would be nice to have
images.  Happy to help with these.