Re: IRAF RPM spec files

Can you see what happens if you remove/disable g77?

The compile should be using f2c and ignoring the installed g77.  One
thing that is causing
problems is that something is generating symbols of _foo and not foo_
and this may be a g77
issue.

Once we get it working I'll see about splitting out x11iraf.  The
thing about x11iraf is that it requires iraf to compile.