aarch64 testing enabled in openQA production

Hi folks!

A few of you have seen this already, but just wanted to send out a
wider announcement: having been deservedly shamed by pbrobinson, I
spent most of this week working on aarch64 testing in openQA, and am
happy to announce that:

* Quite a few existing issues in tests have been fixed
* Testing coverage has been enhanced a lot to cover the Minimal, Server
and Workstation disk images, with the full set of Base tests run on
each
* aarch64 testing is now enabled on the production openQA instance!

We've had testing running on the lab (formerly known as staging)
instance for a long time now, and I've been meaning to also enable it
on production for over a year, but it kept getting delayed by this and
that (most recently, the infra move). But now it's done.

The consequences of this - beyond, of course, that you can now see
aarch64 tests in the production openQA web UI - should be that the
aarch64 results show up in the "compose check report" emails, and will
also show up in the validation wiki pages, just like x86_64 results.
openQA should fill in quite a lot of boxes in the Installation, Base
and Cloud pages for future validation events, taking some of the test
load off of manual testers. Next week I intend to enable most of the
Desktop tests on the Workstation disk image too.

I have not enabled updates testing yet, because we just don't have the
capacity, unfortunately. If we can get more testing capacity we could
do this.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey