Re: Fedora 32 on Pinebook Pro

Am 28.10.20 um 17:58 schrieb Richard Henwood:
Hi All,

On Tue, 2020-10-27 at 18:10 +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:
On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 6:04 PM Andreas Reschke <arm_ml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<snip>

Can i get little help?
NO! I will send out a mail to the list linking to instructions when I
have it working. I have not had time I will describe how to do it for
EVERYONE when it's working. Keeping on asking isn't going to change
that and I won't forget to update because believe me having people
stop asking me will ensure that details are distributed when it is.

I feel uncomfortable with this sentiment here.

I've been following this thread (I'm a Pine Pro user and huge Fedora
fan) and my expectation from a post four weeks ago that a release was
expected in the next week or so. I didn't ask about it because I know
that Peter super busy (I'm fortunate to know Peter beyond this list).
But don't know that Andreas knows that and I think asking for help is
reasonable.

Andreas: If you have a working F32 that you're prepared to risk you
could try updating to F33. I'm currently doing that, following these
instructions (substituting F33 for F32):
https://tecadmin.net/upgrade-fedora/

in my case: so far, so good!

best regards,
Richard
--
Richard.Henwood@xxxxxxx
Server Software Eco-System

I don't want to hustle you. That wasn't my aim.
I just asked about "a post four weeks ago that a release was expected in the next week or so."

So I have to wait till it will be ready.

@Richard: update to F33 is already done. I'm writing this mail from the Pinebook Pro.

Thanks for all the work regarding Fedora on ARM.

Andreas