Re: [docs] Update default git branch for council-docs

Lesson to reviewers: always run a local build. (You'd think I'd have
learned this by now, but no...)

TL;DR: I've reverted the change to docs.fp.o because it breaks things
in ways I can't fix. The default branch on council-docs remains 'main'
because there aren't that many commits, so we can just be careful
until we get this fixed.

NTL;MR (Not too long; maybe read): Apparently antora doesn't want to
build *only* the 'main' branch and put it in the normal place. Instead
of being in '/en-US/council/', it was in '/en-US/council/main'. I
tried both using 'HEAD' and '[main, '!master']' to make it work and
neither one did. The docs suggest it works, but I'm not sure the docs
are thinking about having different default branches. The easiest
approach may be to not set 'branches:' site-wide and instead have each
repo explicitly set its branches. That's a relatively trivial change,
but it's obnoxious. So for the time being, I've reverted Justin's
change, which definitely should have worked. Adam is on PTO this week
and he's our Antora expert, so when he's back, we can try to come up
with a better solution. In the meantime, I'm not going to un-do the
commit to Council-docs or change the default branch because we don't
commit there often enough to make it worthwhile.

--
Ben Cotton
He / Him / His