[docs] Update default git branch for council-docs

Hi all,

Three months ago[1]. we briefly discussed changing the default git
branch for the council-docs repo. I went ahead and made the change:

    https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/council-docs/pull-request/93

    https://pagure.io/fedora-docs/docs-fp-o/pull-request/151

This took about 15 minutes with `grep` and `awk`. Ben already ACK'd the
PRs and plans to merge early next week.

Sharing as a F.Y.I. if you work on Council docs soon and you have
already cloned the repo. You will need to do a one-time git branch
update to change from `master` to `main` once the above PRs are merged:

```
cd /path/to/council-docs/
git checkout main

# check first for local changes not yet pushed upstream
git branch -D master
```

===
[1]  https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/council-docs/issue/86