Re: Objective Idea: Fedora Community Outreach Revamp

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 1:59 PM Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How do you see co-leadership on the objective working in terms of the Fedora Council?

Initially, I wasn't super keen on the idea of an Objective getting two
Council members. But the suggestion of a single vote that they have to
agree on addresses that concern. And realistically, it's not going to
be a big issue anyway, given how we operate. Assuming both Sumantro
and Mariana want to be on the Council, I see no problem with that. If
only one of them wants the seat, that's also fine.

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 1:18 PM Mariana Balla <marianaballa848@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Desired outcome:
> The desired outcome for the Community Outreach Revamp is for Fedora’s outreach teams to be functioning successfully. The teams should be reinvigorated, understand their different roles clearly, and have all the tools to effectively outreach. Another desired outcome for this revamp is to rebuild contributor fulfilment in various ways.

I'd like to see some specific measures of success. I am fully in
agreement with the concept, but it would be good to have something to
measure against.

Along the same lines (and to repeat Matthew's question from the
meeting), what do you see being different 6 months from now? 12?

What kind of help will you need outside the scope of the Objective to
make it successful (e.g. design, documentation, software development,
etc)

--
Ben Cotton
He / Him / His