Re: Team directory docs

Hi, Ben,

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 7:43 PM Ben Cotton <bcotton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've published the first draft of the docs for the team directory in
> an attempt to address the questions raised in last week's meeting:
>
> https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/council/procedures/team_directory/

Thank you for writing it.

> This incorporates the high points from the original discussion at the
> November 2019 face-to-face as well as the pre-Nest virtual
> face-to-face earlier this month.
>
> Does this make the expectations and purpose more clear?

I would add a sentence to clarify that SIGs and Working Groups are
also considered to be Teams in this doc. Because some people, like me,
are used to thinking in terms of SIGs and may feel like the Team is
something different.

Also I've recently realized that we have yet another place with a
listing of some of the teams [1]

[1] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/engineering/

This is a list of team docs rather than the teams themselves. But if
we maintain a list of teams in council-docs repository, can we create
a list of docs out of the Team Directory automatically?

> (Note that this is not yet linked from anywhere else. That will happen
> once we're relatively settled with the content)
>
> --
> Ben Cotton
> He / Him / His
> Senior Program Manager, Fedora & CentOS Stream
> Red Hat
> TZ=America/Indiana/Indianapolis

Aleksandra Fedorova
bookwar