Re: giving people credit for their work

On 07/04/2020 17:13, Justin W. Flory wrote:

> As someone who never had a salary influence my volunteering with Fedora,
> it makes me uncomfortable when Daniel advocates on behalf of volunteers
> in Fedora. I've hesitated to reply to this thread because I felt a reply
> will get me pounced on, but oh well.

Please note I never claimed to speak for everybody else, I simply asked
Richard not to do so.

Even in roles where I have been able to advocate on behalf of
volunteers, I've never claimed that all volunteers agree unanimously
with any particular point.  Being effective and avoiding groupthink
means acknowledging all interests, whether they are the majority or the
minority.

Regards,

Daneil