Re: New plan for the future of objectives reports (and editions too!)

On 7/22/19 8:00 AM, Ben Cotton wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 6:26 PM Justin W. Flory <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> First, I couldn't find a link to the published status reports.
>
> That's because they're not being published yet. We set this up as
> Asamalik was on PTO and right before I was out for a week, so I
> figured I'd let people have a couple of weeks to get used to it (and
> actually submit reports) before we started publishing them.

Perfectly understandable. Hope you enjoyed your time off. :)

To this end, I see it as a helpful next step to have a common example of
what these reports might look like in 6-12 months. This way everyone has
the same understanding of what is expected from these updates.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory