Re: meeting schedule and objective checkins

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 03:26:09PM +0000, Langdon White wrote:
> > What do you think about doing *two* video meetings per month (replacing
> > one of the open floor slots)? On the one hand, more work for me and
> > more commitment from everyone. On the other hand, video is good for
> > promoting activity.
> unless we fix the meeting time, I can't support this. I can do an irc
> meeting and another meeting at once but not two video meetings. I had to
> bail on a work meeting for the one today (can watch a recording).

That's fair.

Still waiting for Amita, Dennis, and Dominik to do

  http://whenisgood.net/fedora-council-2018-take2

The first pass basically yielded "no time works", and I can't think of
a better way than asking again with the more limited choice and
hopefully people can move meetings or whatever to make *something*
work. We may need to move to alternating meeting times, which is a
complication I'd rather avoid.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>