meeting schedule and objective checkins

Right now, we have a repeating plan of

* Open Floor
* Tickets & Ongoing
* Open Floor
* Subproject Report

I'd like to do more to support our Objectives -- especially if we add
an IoT one. We could add a regular section on this in the "ongoing"
part of "Tickets & Ongoing", but I'm afraid that if we do that we'll
never get to tickets. And we could use subproject reports, but I want
to connect with other/wider parts of the project with those. So, what
about one of:

A. Replace one of the Open Floor meetings with a Objective Checkin
   meeting (with time allocated to all current objectives), or

B. Have a mini-report from one of the objectives on a rotating basis at
   the beginning of every Open Floor meeting.

What do ya'll think?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>