Re: Updating the Fedora Project Mission

Matthew Miller (mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) said:
> The New Mission Draft
> ---------------------
>
> So, here it is:
>
>   Fedora creates an innovative platform that lights up hardware,
>   clouds, and containers for software developers and community
>   members to build tailored solutions for their users.

Theoretical:

6 1/2 years ago, neither OpenStack nor Docker existed. For a statement
that's intended to span 5 years, how does this work to encompass the
new areas that may yet come?

Practical:
"lights up" reads as very jargon-y to me.  Maybe "...  platform
to power hardware, clouds, and containers that enables software..."

Bill