Re: subproject reports?

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 12:10 PM Brian Exelbierd <bex@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017, at 06:06 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 09, 2017 at 06:03:53PM +0100, Brian Exelbierd wrote:
> > If you mean this Brian, I suggest that those two topics be after Feb.  I
> > think we should select a sub-project about which you (mattdm) feel fully
> > informed and unlikely to have questions or skip the meeting.
>
> Yes, this Brian. I guess I should use "Bex" to resolve ambiguity —
> although that's also the name of the woman who cuts my hair.

afaik I am the only male bex ... ever.

> The Modularity report you suggested seems like a good idea.

Langdon? can you drive getting this?

Assuming you mean basically, "give the preso on the 22nd", sure.

+1 to all the other ideas.

I do also think we could have an "extended council" meeting or something where we could have the leadership of all the groups (or a rep) come in and have roundtable discussion on things like objectives, future, broken stuff, etc.

Langdon

regards,

bex