Re: subproject reports?

On Tue, Feb 07, 2017 at 10:30:14AM +0100, Brian Exelbierd wrote:
> - Marketing + Magazine
> - Ambassadors
> - CommOps
> - Diversity
> - Join
> - Modularity
> - FESCo
> - Docs

Good list (also thanks Robert for additional comments). I think I'd
split out Magazine and Marketing entirely into two things, at this
point — this will probably highlight that Marketing without Magazine
needs a lot of help, but that's not a wrong thing to highlight.

> > Oh, and also I will be on vacation Feb 22. :)
> If we have this meeting, Modularity seems to be a great fit as it is
> probably an area you (mattdm) are already caught up with.

Petr did a report on Base Runtime back in October, which I guess is
getting to be a long time ago now. And Langdon did an update almost
exactly a year ago. I guess it's probably time to do this in light of
Modularity as an Objective — we are at the end of the timeframe put
forth in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Objectives/Fedora_Modularization,_Prototype_Phase
so it's time to update/renew — or, I guess, move on, if it's at a point
where it's complete or no longer needs high-level attention... which
I'm not sure is the case :).

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>