Re: subproject reports?

On 02/08/2017 04:28 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 08, 2017 at 02:12:00PM +0000, Justin W. Flory wrote:
>> Okay, thanks, the structure helps. Also, are there any other plans for
>> more than the three sessions or are there any groups that you all would
>> like to see more urgently?
>
> The basic plan is to do this once a month forever. :)
>
> I think the list of groups Brian gave is a good start; we can figure
> out priority and adjust from there.

Okay, great, good to know! I know that both Marketing and the Diversity
team would be interested in taking two of these slots, but I also want
to make sure there is time for the Council and/or other interested
groups to weigh in too. If no other takers, Marketing was hoping for the
March 22 slot, and Diversity could take April. There is no rush on this
decision, but we'd like maybe two weeks or more to prepare and plan out
what we want to present, if possible. :)

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory