Re: Election: Better explain roles of Council

> Instead, I'd like to redirect your energy toward explaining the council
> itself.  Like many partso fo Fedora, there is more that should be
> written about the what, why, and how.  This would help new people
> acclimate to the project and provide more transparency.  For the
> non-elected roles we should flesh out the descriptions and
> responsibilities as a part of this process.
>
> Once that is complete we can decide if we actually need to further
> explain the elected roles or not.
>
> What do you think?

Hi Brian,
I think those are two very important points and we can surely divert our resources to tackle them.  I'll raise this issue in today's CommOps meeting and let's see how we can get things done.

Mr. Miller's suggestion will also be considered and I  will get back to this thread once we have a solid strategy.

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback.

Regards,
Dhanesh B. Sabane [dhanesh95]