Re: Election: Better explain roles of Council

Hi Danesh,

I think you have raised a good point, however I believe we should
approach this from a different angle.  In general, we want people to be
very familiar with the project before standing for a role on the
council.  I presume that anyone having an interest in running will not
only appreciate the role the council plays but also have attended many
council meetings to see how it functions.

Instead, I'd like to redirect your energy toward explaining the council
itself.  Like many partso fo Fedora, there is more that should be
written about the what, why, and how.  This would help new people
acclimate to the project and provide more transparency.  For the
non-elected roles we should flesh out the descriptions and
responsibilities as a part of this process.

Once that is complete we can decide if we actually need to further
explain the elected roles or not.

What do you think?

regards,

bex