Election: Better explain roles of Council

Greetings everyone!

CommOps recently took up the task of improving the election process[1].  With respect to that and based on the conversations which took place in FLOCK 2016, we believe that bringing more exposure to the Council's roles and responsibilities will hopefully encourage more nominations and candidates in elections[2].

One way we can accomplish this is by updating the wiki[3] to provide more comprehensive information about the *roles*, *responsibilities*, *benefits* and *skills needed* to be a Council member.

A request to all the members to provide feedback on how this can be better handled to benefit the upcoming elections.

[1] https://pagure.io/fedora-commops/issue/90
[2] https://pagure.io/fedora-commops/issue/93
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Council#Responsibilities

Regards,