Re: IRC SIG needs external oversight

I think I was quite clear on the ticket and the meeting discussing it that a minimum for meaningful action would be a temporary removal of OP privileges with the understanding that further offenses would result in a permanent removal of OP privileges. IMO it should go beyond OP privileges and include at least a temporary ban from the Fedora channels. In the meeting, the OPs refused to take any action against the offending user without hearing from them. They have had weeks to respond and have not. My last question on the ticket (https://fedorahosted.org/irc-support-sig/ticket/192 ) remains unanswered.