Re: IRC SIG needs external oversight

a) person bouncing for months

b) channel members started complaining about his bouncing

c) channel members tried to discussed with person

d) person was asked if he wasnt going to be online to please leave that channel

e) person kept bouncing

f) tried to contact person several times over IRC

g) banned in Social and left message for person to contact me

h)notice same bouncing in #fedora-meeiting

i) banned and left message for person to contact me

j) person finally contacted me and i removed the bans

I always try to follow the https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/IRC_operators_code_of_conduct