Re: IRC SIG needs external oversight

Since all of this stink to high heaven of a witch hunt because i banned one person for bouncing for days on end and even tried to contact them. and when i didnt hear from them and they kept bouncing i banned to get their attention to the situation.

now i love how the Friendship Foundation is applied to only certain people. and anyone outside of that group no matter how long they have been an contributor to the project is scum. (This is my feeling on stuff that has been posted and not a single person has even come to me to ask my side of the situation)

Friendship is a 2 way street.

Ben Williams Southern_Gentlem KKEWT jbwillia