Re: Board reorganization proposal

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 02:28:59PM +0200, Haïkel wrote:
> to be short, board-discuss is indeed a public list but it's still
> rather confidential. I may be wrong, but I expect more reactions when
> it'll be posted on announce or high-level traffic lists.

I posted about this discussion on 5tFTW before, and I'll do it again this
week. I think most people who genuinely care should be at least aware that
this is going on.

> About Flock/goals,  if we agree that we make use of Flock to discuss
> and regularly reevaluate goals, anything else is a formality.

Yes, I'll definitely expand the part about how we decide on our goals, and
make Flock a part of that. That's what Flock is supposed to be for, after
all. I actually want to avoid the formality, though — I don't think they
should be mechanically tied.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>