Re: [board] #8: Fedora Gear Store

On 07/07/2014 01:27 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
> Am Montag, den 07.07.2014, 13:15 -0400 schrieb Tom Callaway:
>>
>> Lawyers change, processes change.
>
> Does this mean that User:Pchestek/TMGuidelinesDraft is obsolete or will
> it come back at some point later, in one form or the other?

For the moment, yes. I choose not to attempt to predict the future.

> If we now implement a gear store, we should make sure the current
> guidelines are actually authoritative and won't change that soon (or
> that changes do not require changes to the gear store).

Again, I cannot predict the future, but yes, we are keeping the
trademark guidelines in mind as we move forward.

>>  We still have trademark compliance to
>> worry about, but as long as the items in the store clear that (and most
>> of that will go through me), it should not be overly painful to add new
>> items.
>
> Thanks. That reminds me: Do we still have plans for tracking swag items
> in a trac instance or some other place?

We could do that. Since it is very likely that Ruth and I will be the
Red Hat contacts for the store, we'll probably want some sort of tracker
for community requests.

~tom

==
University Outreach || Fedora Special Projects || Fedora Legal
null