Re: [board] #8: Fedora Gear Store

Am Montag, den 07.07.2014, 13:15 -0400 schrieb Tom Callaway:

> Lawyers change, processes change.

Does this mean that User:Pchestek/TMGuidelinesDraft is obsolete or will
it come back at some point later, in one form or the other?

If we now implement a gear store, we should make sure the current
guidelines are actually authoritative and won't change that soon (or
that changes do not require changes to the gear store).

>  We still have trademark compliance to
> worry about, but as long as the items in the store clear that (and most
> of that will go through me), it should not be overly painful to add new
> items.

Thanks. That reminds me: Do we still have plans for tracking swag items
in a trac instance or some other place?

Thanks,
Christoph