Re: topics for monday's IRC meeting

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 07:55:54AM +0200, Marcela Mašláňová wrote:
> ticket for any of our committees. What might be good to change in
> future is scope of FPC. They are overloaded with requests and they
> are going slowly through them. It might make sense to have official
> guidelines only for some minimal part of Fedora, which must be
> stable. Rest could be handled by SIGs.

I I said in my reply to Haikel, week before last we ran through our agenda
items so I'm not sure that we're really at an overloaded state as
a committee.  I'd also be against your proposal.  I would be for having
a separate repository within Fedora where the guidelines do not apply but
that is both very different from what you propose and seems to be what hte
Playground Repo from the env and stacks WG is for...

-Toshio