Re: topics for monday's IRC meeting

On 06/19/2014 10:24 PM, Haïkel wrote:
I'm worried about the FPC sorry state and the SCL stuck process but
unless someone involved (fesco, FPC, SCL) opens up a ticket, we can't
do much.
SCL unclear status might hinder up to 3 working groups
(stacks-and-env, cloud and maybe server)

There was some progress, at least in last few weeks I've received list of blockers from FPC. At the moment I don't see a reason to open ticket for any of our committees. What might be good to change in future is scope of FPC. They are overloaded with requests and they are going slowly through them. It might make sense to have official guidelines only for some minimal part of Fedora, which must be stable. Rest could be handled by SIGs.

Marcela (from SCL upstream/team)