Re: topics for monday's IRC meeting

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 10:24:46PM +0200, Haïkel wrote:

> > Are there other issues/requests we should cover collectively in the meeting?
> >

> I'm worried about the FPC sorry state and the SCL stuck process but
> unless someone involved (fesco, FPC, SCL) opens up a ticket, we can't
> do much.
> SCL unclear status might hinder up to 3 working groups
> (stacks-and-env, cloud and maybe server)

FPC doesn't seem to be having many problems -- Week before last we ran
through the entire list of agenda items.

SCLs are moving very slowly.  But that's due to the nature of SCLs (they're
very complex, difficult, and apt to confuse packagers with their opaque
differences from normal packaging) and the TZ difference with the teams
working on SCLs (which means we can't iterate quickly over changes to the
draft.)

-Toshio