Re: Remaining issues for the multi desktop DVD

On 1/13/11 1:23 PM, Jared K. Smith wrote:
>> * A list of the SRPMs used in the creation of the Multi-Desktop ISO
>> > image (in this case, a collation of the list of SRPMs that make up each
>> > incorporated spin would be sufficient)
> Is this really a requirement?  Isn't it enough to say "We used these
> five ISOs from Fedora, and this script to generate the DVD ISO"?  To
> be honest, this just sounds like busy work to me.

"this script" needs to be made available just like all the srpms that
are on the isos.  If this is new software that wasn't in the F14
release, special consideration has to be made for the srpm and how we
link users to it for GPL compliance, since we can't just point to the
big srpm Everything repo on the release mirrors.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!