Re: proposal to make free the logo of Fedora

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:52 AM, inode0 <inode0@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Why are you asking me to give you such examples? I certainly did not
> say there were any such images in violation of trademark guidelines.
> The images I had in mind don't contain any marks. While not containing
> any marks something like the four foundation cloverleaf still does get
> rightfully associated with the Fedora Project.

And I'm asking for specific examples that fall under "images I have in
mind" that already exist which we aren't already accounting for under
the existing guidance.

You said there are images currently being created that you are
concerned about. I just want examples of those to ground the
discussion to something concrete.

-jef