Re: Planet Fedora guidelines?

On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 13:33 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> I could be wrong (John, please correct me if I am) but I believe he was
> just pointing out what a slippery slope we'd be on if we start censoring
> posts to planet.  IMHO it's a dark road with no benefits to Fedora.

I'm starting to feel like it's more like locking your car door or not.
Of course when I lived in upstate New York I left my car door unlocked
all the time. Who would steal my car? What a pain for others needing to
get in.

Then I moved to Boston. I keep my car door locked at all times and even
then my window's been smashed in and stuff stolen.

When the community gets bigger, it gets to be more like Boston than a
bucolic little town where everyone knows everyone else.

~m