Re: Planet Fedora guidelines?

2010/6/18 Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Maybe adding a link to planet feeds for contact information for the
> poster would be nice. And having a note somewhere that if you take issue
> with a blog post's appropriateness for the planet, to use the private
> contact link (which maybe takes you to a FAS login page, where you login
> and then it provides the FAS public contact info for the poster) to talk
> to the person.

Yes, I think its quite reasonable that people provide contact
information if they want to use our planet and be prepared to
participate in a discussion about their content from other
contributors if and when their content is deemed questionable by
another contributor.

Social norms are a touchy issue for sure... as they are fluid. But if
contributors aren't obliged to leave communication channels open for
other contributors to provide feedback..then everything will end up
escalating into some sort of strictly mandated punitive action to
reach a resolution.

-jef"Now excuse me I have to go write some LA Lakers fan blog articles
to syndicate to a few Boston Celtics fan planets"spaleta