Re: Planet Fedora guidelines?

But I find no harm in the said post. I often collaborate with Debian /
OpenSUSE people, I also cross post Fedora related things to those
mailing list. If we start restricting ourselves, it will be a problem
for ourselves too.

If we ban ubuntu posts on our planet, may be they will ban the mails
mentioning fedora in their mailing list.

As long as something derogatory to the fedora project isn't posted,
where is the problem?