Re: Election schedule

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello FAB folks,
>
> With a Fedora release looming in the future, it's time again to
> sharpen our quills and prepare for elections!  That means we need (1)
> a schedule, (2) someone to administer candidate questionnaires,
> assuming voters continue to find them helpful, and (3) people to help
> run any town hall meetings for the candidates.

I spoke shortly after the last election with Larry Cafiero about
handling the questionnaires during this election. I'll try to confirm
with him soon if he is still willing to fill that role.

Candidates complete questionnaire: May 6-11
Questionnaire answers posted: May 12
Town halls: May 13-19

This might need a bit more of a gap as organizing the responses takes
a bit of time and it is good to have the answers posted a few days
before townhalls begin so everyone has a chance to read them prior to
attending.

I'm willing to again organize the townhalls and round up moderators
for them unless someone else would like to give that a go this time.

John