Election schedule

Hello FAB folks,

With a Fedora release looming in the future, it's time again to
sharpen our quills and prepare for elections!  That means we need (1)
a schedule, (2) someone to administer candidate questionnaires,
assuming voters continue to find them helpful, and (3) people to help
run any town hall meetings for the candidates.

Our erstwhile, fabulous elections coordinator, Nigel Jones, has let a
few folks know that he would like to step down and have someone else
take over the running of elections.  He's done a great job for several
cycles now, so we're looking for someone with infrastructure knowledge
and access who can run the necessary SQL bits for setup[1].  As I
understand it, Nigel or someone on Infrastructure (Toshio?) will be
happy to give that person a rundown on what to do.

To the best of my knowledge, we have three groups that will be holding
elections during this period -- the Fedora Project Board, the Fedora
Ambassadors Steering Committee (FAmSCo), and the Fedora Engineering
Steering Committee (FESCo).  If I missed a group that expects to hold
elections around this time, please speak up.

I don't recall our schedule last cycle having any horrible bugs, so
I've more or less duplicated it here in terms of relative times.  This
is a draft, so I'd appreciate observations and comments:

Nominations open: April 28-May 5
Candidates complete questionnaire: May 6-11
Questionnaire answers posted: May 12
Town halls: May 13-19
Voting: May 20-26

Here are some specific proposed dates that would affect the Fedora
Project Board:

First appointment:  By May 13
Second appoitnment:  By May 31
First public meeting of new Board: June 3

* * *
[1] For that matter, if there are people out there interested in
    getting involved in an interesting web app, the elections app is
    fairly easy to understand and does have some useful enhancement
    tickets filed that would make it easier for future election
    coordinators to use.