Re: Increasing user testing and feedback (was Re: Bad-mouthing and hostility)

Robyn Bergeron (robyn.bergeron@xxxxxxxxx) said:
> I'm going to pipe in here, even though I pretty much couldn't shell
> script my way out of a cereal box :) and say...
>
> I can't imagine Fedora is the only community out there that struggles
> with these issues.  Is this a project we could open up (after knocking
> out an initial version for F14) and share with other communities?

We can, certainly. The issue would be that attempting to genericize
the:

- sign up for an account
- get test update info
- post test update feedback back

bits to where they'd fit other communities might leave the code being
so generic as to be meaningless. I suppose we wouldn't know until we
tried, though.

Bill